Tuesday 28 May 2019

Weekly reflections T2 W5 Cross Country

Yesterday we had Cross country, I came fourth and got into West Coast which you have to get top 5 to get into West Coast.  You have to be Year 5 at the youngest to get into West Coast. The Year 7&8's had to run around Rugby Park once then go out a gate on one side and run about half a block up hill, then we went down the staff car park and then went around the field twice again. I felt shattered when I finished but proud of my efforts. I am still unsure if I want to go to West Coast Cross Country as you have to run so much further!

Image result for runner picture

5 comments:

  1. Wow Reuben! Congratulations on coming 5th in your race! What an achievement - you must be very proud of yourself! When I was at Primary School (many years ago) I came second in our school cross country and I had to go and compete at the West Coast Cross Country. (Just between you and me, I hated it!)
    Miss H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mrs Hines,
    Thank you, Yeah I thought that I came 3rd then I got told that I must of came 4th. Yeah it's a shame that I was sick other wise I could of came, but I don't think I would of liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruben it is Jacob here from Totara 4, Good gob on getting into the West Coast cross country. I was tired when I finished my cross country race and how did you feel when you got forth? Did your friends say good job?
    Your sincerely Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Jacob,
    Thank you. I was very tired when I finished my race, my friends were being very nice and saying good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi reuben i really liked how you put in your best effort and how you where proud of yourself we had our cross country the other day make sure to keep doing your best please vist my blog https://thsprathanak.blogspot.com/2018/12/animation.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.