Thursday 18 January 2018

ACTIVITY  : 1


Day 2: Peace Out! (The 1960s)


Activity 1: The Dawn of Television
My favorite TV show at the moment is Da Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air

It is about a a young adult who gets sent over to Bel-Air in LA Form his home town Philly because ho got in one little fight and his mom got scared. He ends up living with his Aunty and uncle and his cousins. He has came from a poor unwealthy family and his Aunt and Uncle are RICH.
MAIN CHARACTERS : Will Smith, (main character) Mr Banks (uncle & father) Aunt Viv (Aunty & mother) Hillary (biggest sister and cousin), Ashley (youngest sister and cousin
Butler geffory/G and friend to Will, Jazz.


Type: Comedy (it makes me laugh Mom can hear me laughing)
And can be watched on Netflix.


Activity 2: Rock ‘n’ Roll:

3 Facts that i found interesting are:
  • That John had family in New Zealand.
  • That a croud managed to push a car backwards WITH the hand brake on.
  • That a crowd ALMOST managed to break a fence.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Reuben,

    Activity 1: Thanks for sharing your favourite television show! One of my good friends also really enjoys watching The Fresh Prince of Bel Air... So much that he has taken on their fashion. He dresses so bright like in the 1990s - a great fashion time! I'm tempted to start watching The Fresh Prince of Bel Air too, but I'm scared that if I start it and I really like it, I won't be able to stop watching it! What is your favourite episode about?

    Activity 2: Great work finding three interesting facts about the Beatles and their visit to New Zealand. I think the fans were over excited and getting a little crazy! I didn't know that they managed to push a car and almost break a fence! It sounds like New Zealanders were hardcore fans, but I bet the safety of everyone, especially The Beatles would have been a big worry. How do you think The Beatles would have been feeling, having 7,000 screaming fans wanting to meet them?

    It is great to see you have come back to do another activity for the Summer Learning Journey! You've done a super job with all your blog posts so far. The Summer Learning Journey team can't wait to see what else you will blog, Reuben.

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.