Wednesday 20 December 2017

DAY THREE


ACTIVITY 1 :

The More the Merrier?

So I have no idea if I do or don't want to be part of this large family back in the 1800's. this is because I believe there are two sides to this.

I don't because I believe that money would of been an issue in this family, because back then commonly only one parent worked. Also because there were so many other siblings to provide for. This could lead to my older siblings getting the new things (such as clothing and toys) meaning that me, as a younger sibling would get the older used 'hand-me-downs'.

I do because I would never get bored, lots of siblings to play with. I would likely meet more people (friends of my siblings). I would be surrounded in the love of my family.

Activity 2
Ko Mount Cook te maunga    The mountain that I affiliate* to is…
Ko Grey River te awa          The river that I affiliate to is….
Ko Mawhera ahau I am from…
Ko Steven rāua ko Diane tōku mātua  My parents are … and …
Ko Reuben tōku ingoa. My name is


Bonus Activity
My Mum...
" The 2 b's- beach and BBQs! Spending nice sunny days with my family!"
MySelf...
"Eating Xmas ham and Body borading \ surfing"
My Sister...
" Swim and walk the dog (simple)"








2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Reuben,

    I like the way you have provided two explanations for why you would and wouldn't want to be part of a big family. This shows that you have really thought about the question. I have four other siblings which is quite a big family for our time now! Why do you think it's not as common to have a big family now in 2017?


    Great pepeha and facts about your family! I can't wait for Christmas... the ham is going to be so good! What is your family doing to celebrate Christmas?

    Its great to see you are doing the activities each day. Don't forget that you can earn bonus points by commenting on other children's blogs!

    Noho ora mai,
    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Reuben Im May from WBS. I too did a plant theme for my science fair project 2 YEARS ago. I did "Does saying nice things, mean things and nothing to the plant does it affect how it grows?" and it turned out that being nice to plants helps them grow. Your project seems really cool maybe you could go back and check your spelling.
    By May

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.