Tuesday 19 December 2017

DAY TWO:


ACTIVITY ONE


similarities? :

A wharepuni has the main components of a house, For example
Walls and a roof.

They have the same (or similar) type of use. eg I sleep in my house they sleep in their wharepuni.

Differences? :

 Our house is much sturdier than a wharepuni, because of the materials it has been made out of for eg our roof is made out of iron, their wharepuni is made out of thatch.

Also, our house has a door their wharepuni has a opening. I have also looked at other wharepuni images and it looks like all wharepuni's just had an opening and no door.

ACTIVITY 2 :

When i grow up i want to become a professional NRL player because i really enjoy team work and playing sport.


Image result for images of teriyaki chicken sushiBONUS ACTIVITY

My favourite food is teriyaki chicken sushi. I like it because it tastes wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reuben,

    My name's Ruby and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you during the Summer Learning Journey this summer.

    Good work with these activities! Those are some good similarities and differences between your house and a wharepuni. You are right that wharpuni's do not have doors. Good spotting! I like what you said about our houses today being sturdier. I think that is a good thing. Do you know what a thatched roof is made from?

    That is cool that you would like to be an NRL player. I'm not very good at sports so I think people who are good at sports should make the most of it. Do you know what stadium you used in your picture?

    Teriyaki chicken sushi is pretty yummy! I don't like fish so chicken sushi is definitely my favourite kind of sushi. What do you think makes it taste wonderful?

    I look forward to reading more of your blogs over summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.